A tummy tuck (abdominoplasty) is a procedure that tightens the abdominal muscles and removes extra fat and skin from your abdomen.
Women and men who are distressed by fat deposits or loose abdominal skin that won't respond to diet or exercise are ideal candidates for abdominoplasty treatment. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore uses his experience and understanding of the treatment to assist patients in achieving their perfect look and determining whether they are a suitable fit for it.
Our Surgeons perform traditional/complete tummy tuck and mini tummy tuck depending on your choice. A tummy tuck that is combined with breast surgery (augmentation, lift, or reduction) is often referred to as a “Mommy Makeover”. It is also common to combine the procedure with liposuction. Men who have lost a significant amount of weight may combine a tummy tuck with gynecomastia surgery. Tummy Tuck operations take around 2 to 4 hours depending on body type. Excess skin and fat are stripped, the muscles are tightened, the skin is re-written and it is repositioned to have an appealing body image.
Steps to be taken post surgery:
- The patients will wear a compression cloth and have to rest for the first 48 hours after surgery.
- Your belly might swell for the first few days, and you might experience discomfort that can be handled by medication.
- For about 6 weeks, sports or heaviness would not be suggested.
- Appointments are scheduled for follow-up to monitor patient development and to advise when to return back to work, exercise and other daily activities.
- As we know, the body of each individual is different. Your recovery period can be somewhat different from someone else. Walking or moving the body is recommended.
The benefits are long lasting with a healthy diet and daily exercise. Tummy tuck will improve your self-confidence and attractiveness. Dr.Rajdeep Mysore provides the safest and most effective treatment. Visit Chirag Hospital to know More.