Pore reduction - Carbon facial for open pores
What are Open Pores and Why Do They Exist?
The tiny openings all over our skin that allow our skin to breathe are known as open pores. A hair follicle and sebaceous glands are found in each pore. Sebum produced by these glands keeps skin hydrated and moist which helps to keep a sleek texture of the skin."They also assist in the removal of toxins from our bodies. However, clogging and dilation may cause these pores to expand. They become an issue at that point. People with oily skin are more likely to develop them.
What are Carbon Laser Facials ?
Carbon Laser Facials are a modern, non-invasive, painless treatment that helps rejuvenate the look of ageing and damaged skin with little or no time. It gently exfoliates the top layer of skin, revealing an incredible shine and a youthful complexion. It's a perfect way to refresh the skin quickly without the delay that comes with most laser procedures. It evens out skin colour and reduces pigmentation, fine lines, and acne scars also.
How are Carbon Laser Facials Done?
- Liquid carbon coating is applied to the face (or body) and let it dry.
- It penetrates deep into the pores.
- The carbon forms bonds with any residue, such as dead skin cells, toxins, and gasoline, that may be present inside the pores
- After that, Laser beam is runned across your skin's surface.
- Since carbon particles are super attracted to laser light, the carbon paste absorbs the energy and heat from the laser, killing the particles in your pores.
Consult Dr.Rajdeep to know more about the procedure.